Start Up Coaching
Some people have always dreamed of running their own business. Others get inspired by their product or service and discover the world of start ups almost accidentally. And others believe a start up is simply a more flexible alternative to a traditional job. There is no right or wrong, and all of these drivers (and more) can lead to the creation of successful start ups.
We thoroughly enjoy helping people take their first steps – or their 1,000th step – along the path to running their own successful business. With over 10 years’ experience in coaching entrepreneurs and having run several of her own businesses, Kath is well placed to help scope your business idea, to help you launch faster and with less risk, or to help your existing business to flourish.
Start Your Own Business Package £895
3 coaching sessions plus ongoing support, over 3 months
If you are considering starting your own business, this three session package is specifically designed to help you work through your business idea and gives you a structured plan to get your business up and running.
This package includes:
- 3 x 60-90 minute sessions of coaching
– in person or via phone
– monthly, or on another schedule to suit you
- 3 x progress update calls/emails
The sessions are tailored to each person but usually cover:
- Clarify your business concept and your role in it
- The basics of starting and running a business – branding, marketing, products and services, pricing, organisation, etc.
- How to avoid costly common start up mistakes
- Expert insights, from a serial entrepreneur, on how to start your business faster and with less investment
Business Start Up Coaching £295
90-120 minute consultation
A one-off intensive session tailored to your needs (which we will establish before the meeting so that we can hit the ground running), Whether you are wanting to discover your dream business idea, to start a business you have in mind, or to make your existing business more successful, we will work together to create a bespoke, practical action plan to get you moving in the right direction.
We are happy to work with you on your business. Kath’s professional and entrepreneurial experience combines her own founder experience in launching several businesses, with over ten years’ experience of coaching startups and entrepreneurs – making her “both sides of the fence” experience unique. In addition, Kath has expertise in both marketing (including digital/social marketing) and finance (and is a Chartered Accountant).
For new business ideas:
- Testing and/or refining your new business concept
- Developing business plans
- Clarifying your business/brand identity/brand messaging
- Testing and refining your new business concept
- Operational hacks – how to launch faster, cheaper, with less risk
- Preparing for launch
- Founder mentoring/support
For existing start ups:
- Honing your business’ strategy and approach
- Reviewing and advising on your business plans, and planning future steps and priorities
- Solving current issues to enable business success
- Founder mentoring/support
- Operational hacks – to run your business with less resourcing, cost and risk
Digital Marketing Consultation £345
One 90-120 minute consultation
A bespoke session in which all your questions about digital marketing and social media marketing will be answered. We will highlight simple improvements that can be made to improve your business website and digital marketing, and we will offer new ideas to help grow your audiences and boost sales. Whether you’re just starting out or have hands on experience, whether you have a significant marketing budget or no budget at all, in this session you will learn new insights and you will come away with a practical and prioritised ‘to do’ list to take your business to the next level.
Our Start Up Events and Articles
Formats and content have both changed in recent years, leaving many people with an out-of-date…Read More →
Top 6 London Places for Business Meetings (or for Pleasure) As a Career Coach, I…Read More →
Feeling stressed? Not enough hours in the day? Life seems to be increasingly busy for…Read More →