Baringa Partners, an independent business and technology consultancy, is offering a 20-week returner programme aimed at individuals who’ve taken a career break of two years or more.
Baringa operates across Financial Services, Energy & Resources and Products & Services and is seeking to recruit experienced professionals who are looking to return to the working environment, either on a 4- or 5-day per week basis.
They are particularly interested in individuals who have worked in the Financial Services, Energy & Resources, Telecoms & Media or Consumer Products & Retail sectors.
Successful applicants will be highly collaborative with excellent communication skills and be effective at building relationships.
- Flexibility of 4-day week if preferred
- Opportunity to take real ownership of a project
- Internal training and external coaching
- Support network
- Opportunities to network through social events and informal learning session
- Possibility of permanent role at the end of the programme
Baringa won top place in the 2017 ‘Great Place to Work’ Awards and have been recognised in the Top 10 for the last 10 consecutive years.
Applications close on Thurday 11 January 2018.
Assessment days for successful applications will be held on 30th and 31st January 2018.
Programme runs from 27 February – 13 July 2018.