Do you have a great business idea but are not sure how to get it off the ground? Would you like to create a business that you’ll love, that will suit your lifestyle and meet your financial aims? Or perhaps you’ve started a business recently but it’s not yet thriving? Maybe you’re considering going freelance, but are not sure what your next steps should be?
If you’ve answered ‘yes!’ to any of those questions, Runneth’s Autumn Startup Bootcamp could help turn your business dreams into a reality.
Starting in September 2016 after the Autumn school term has resumed, the course will run over three consecutive Thursdays. Join us for this friendly and informative small-group workshop, where you’ll meet fellow would-be entrepreneurs, learn how to fast track your business launch (saving time and money), and avoid common startup pitfalls.
Spaces are limited so please do book early.
We’ll show you how to
– develop, hone and test your business idea
– identify the essentials – what to do and what not to do, how not to waste time and money
– resource your business – what resources and budget do you really need
– find out about business funding options
– market your business with a focus on free and cheap options e.g social media
– get your logistics sorted out, including finding a website designer/printer/ business bank account/business phone line
– avoid common startup pitfalls, spend less money and launch faster.